Insurance Services

Network provides a full range of insurance and bonding services for all types and sizes of commercial operations with particular emphasis on the construction industry.

Commercial General Liability

This policy provides coverage against bodily injury, property damage and legal liability claims which arise out of business operations. The industry standard for Commercial General Liability coverage ranges from $2,000,000 to $10,000,000 liability; however, we know the needs of every client are unique and policies may be altered to fit what our customers prefer.

Wrap-Up Liability

Single project general liability insurance is a critical component of any construction project. Wrap-up liability insurance protects the team of professionals involved in a project, such as owners, developers, engineers, architects, projects managers, and contractors; against third party and general liability exposures associated with their project – all with one policy. There are numerous advantages to using Wrap-up liability coverage on major construction projects, rather than relying on each contractor’s Commercial General Liability policy. Depending on your company’s needs, Wrap-up liability may be a preferred method of coverage.

Course of Construction (or Builders Risk)

Course of Construction (also called Builder’s Risk) is a specifically designed form of property insurance, including extended coverage for risks such as windstorm and optional coverage for events such as floods and earthquakes, and for losses that might arise as a result of operations related to building construction. During construction, this form provides “all-risk” coverage for fire and vandalism, as well as “in transit” coverage.

Contractors Equipment

This Policy provides coverage for business property that may be moved from place to place. Contractors’ equipment policies are used for desired coverages such as contractors equipment floaters, inland marine policy, rental equipment, and more. Our policies can be suited to fit your company’s needs and what tools and machinery requires to be covered.

Property Coverage

This type of policy covers an insured’s property against loss or damage from insured perils. Policies can be altered to cover a range of perils such as fire, lightning, flood, theft, and vandalism. Property coverage can be extremely valuable in the case of one of the many possible perils.

High Value Homes

Content for High Value Homes...

Umbrella Liability

Content for Umbrella Liability...

Environmental Empairment Liability

This policy provides coverage for liability to third parties arising from the sudden and accidental release of hazardous materials into the environment, from the ensured site. Environmental Impairment liability covers water, land, and air contamination. The policy may be customized to fit your company’s needs including the costs of cleanup.

Directors & Officers (D&O)

This policy provides protection for Officers and Directors of a corporation against damages resulting from negligent or wrongful acts in the course of their duties and expenses incurred in defending lawsuits arising from such acts. Coverage is available for private corporations, non-profit organizations, and publicly traded companies.

Professional Liability (Engineers & Architects)

This policy provides coverage for professionals in architecture and engineering from potential negligence claims made by clients. Protection of legal liability arising out of damages for errors, omissions, and/or negligent acts during professional practice can be permitted.

Errors & Omissions (E&O)

This insurance provides the Insured with coverage for claims that are made as a result of their negligent acts, errors or omissions in their performance of services to third parties. These could include advertising agencies, adjusters, forestry consultants, freight forwarders, management consultants and property managers.

Boiler & Machinery Insurance

Sometimes referred to as "equipment breakdown" or "mechanical breakdown coverage," provides coverage for the accidental breakdown of boilers, machinery, and equipment. This type of coverage usually will reimburse you for property damage and business interruption losses. For example, this coverage would cover fire damage to computers.

Debris Removal Insurance

Covers the cost of removing debris after a fire, flood, windstorm, etc. For example, a fire burns your building to the ground. Before you can start rebuilding, the remains of the old building have to be removed. Your property insurance will cover the costs of rebuilding, but not of removing the debris.

Inland Marine Insurance

Covers property in transit and other people’s property on your premises. For example, this insurance would cover fire damage to customers’ clothing from a fire at your dry cleaning business.

Business Interruption Insurance

Covers lost income and expenses resulting from property damage or loss. For example, if a fire forces you to close your doors for two months, this insurance would reimburse you for salaries, taxes, rents, and net profits that would have been earned during the two-month period.

Ordinance or Law Insurance

Covers the costs associated with having to demolish and rebuild to code when your building has been partially destroyed (usually 50 percent). For example, your three-story building is 100 years old. A flood destroys the basement and first two stories. Because more than 50 percent of your building has to be rebuilt, a local ordinance requires that the building be completely demolished and rebuilt according to current building codes. Property insurance covers only the replacement value, not the upgrade.